12.26.2007

Too Butch!

The only other person I know, who blogs is my friend Trevor, and I find that I have skewed my first few things to things he would know about - maybe even find interesting. It is not that I have written untrue things, it is simply that I have not been as girly or shallow as usual. I don't think I have talked about rhinestones or glitter, I haven't told any good store stories, or planned my next shopping adventure. Well, now I am going to try harder! Look out blog that no one reads (btw I haven't told anyone I am writing one!) I am going girly!

(Oh wait that is a lie my sisters' Mother -In -Law, my cousin in New York, my friends Chris & William all have blogs....but I guess Trevor is the one I think of because his was the 1st I began to regularly read. )

No comments: