12.30.2007

Duece Loves Cake!!!

I just got home from seeing Sweeney Todd. It makes me wonder why my cousin has seen it in the double digits, but it was pretty good. The people who make fake blood are definitely better off because of that movie. That is not, however why I choose to write. I thought I need to record a great dinner. We (Chris, Trevor, William (the deuce), Talia and I) went to Canyon Cafe - yummy! I laughed so hard with my new silly friends. However, our waitress - wow! She was super inappropriate; dirty girl is putting it nicely. It is so sad to see girls who think that being sexually explicit/crass is appealing or what they have to offer. I am sure comments like that get her attention and even momentary pleasure, but the soul inside is being damaged. We are not designed as ladies to give ourselves as easy as it is portrayed in movies or on TV. I won't say more because it has already been said better by others, but I will say I will pray for her to change the way she sees her value! I am so thankful God has reavealed how valuable I am to him!

No comments: