12.19.2007

Thankful me...almost

Thankful Me:

I am in retail - we have had the best year yet; I work fewer hours than most; I have some of the best customers ever; I have some of the best employees ever; Any job from trash man to minister is your ministry and mine has so many chances to interact and bless others.
I have an amazing family to gather with.
I am financially better off than most when you put me in perspective with the world.
Amazing friends eventhough many of my favorites are far away - new ones are entertaining me.
Cute playhouse to live in.
Great earrings and flip flop collection.

Unthankful Me:
I am in retail which means tired, all "Christmased" out, and questioning humanities kindness.
I am reminded of my single state at all family gatherings.
I don't have as much money as I "need".


I often wish to be the person who can only see the thankful side: I can't wait till that is me. For now I will be me - a mostly thankful me.

No comments: