1.04.2008

Project Runway week 6

This week the designers were challenged to create outfits from items in the Hershey store in times square. I was super excited to see what Chris would do on this challenge. His livelihood is made by making outrageous outfits so I thought he would make something amazing. Well, it is not that I was wrong; it was just that he made a pretty dress - boring!
The winner was Rami, which his dress was amazing!
He was the one who should of won, Lynn thought that Alicia should of won because she used food. I disagree, while this increases the challenge level, I think the end result should be all that is judged. Her top was stiff and didn't move well, her skirt was perfect.


I think this is currently the best show on TV, and I thought I would share my thoughts on the week!! Next week prom dresses - I am so excited!!!

No comments: